with Bill O'Hanlon
Book Writing and Publishing Seminar
- Learn how to get motivated to write your book.
- Focus your topic and find a title that will sell your book to publishers and readers.
- Learn when you need an agent and how to get one.
- Discover how to write a proposal that will sell your book.
- Learn how to write fast and well, even in the midst of a busy life.
- Learn how to successfully navigate the publishing maze led by an expert who has just had his 28th book published.
[Combine this one with the Presenter’s Boot Camp the following Monday through Friday for an intensive week-Click the tab Becoming a Speaker for more information and/or to register]
September 21-23, 2007 (Friday evening [6 p.m.] through Sunday afternoon [3 p.m.]) in Santa Fe
Click this link to find out more, and to register and pay
Bill O'Hanlon's Santa Fe Writing and Publishing Seminar information and signup
Listen to Bill talk about it in this audio by clicking the link below
BW Seminar information 9.07